Monday, September 11, 2017

Super Popular Baby Names that Everyone Is Giving to their Kids

Do you have a baby? Are you going to have a baby? Are you coming up with names for that baby? Well, I’m here to inform you that I know lots of people who have babies, and over the past five or so years I’ve noticed some names which are really popular. Like, I know of at least three people with different backgrounds, beliefs, or even just aesthetics who gave or are planning to give the same name to their babies. Case in point: the Chess Master, a middle-aged relative of a more liberal friend, a sweet childhood friend who was considered unpopular/unfashionable by some, and a super popular girl I went to school with all gave their sons the exact same name.

I’m not trying to knock these names by including them on this list. I actually think most of them are super cute (and I’m jealous that I didn’t have kids before some of them became overused)! I just thought it might be a good service to list some of these names for those of you who don’t want to do the same thing as everyone else.

These super popular names are, in no particular order:
Girls: Sadie, Olivia, Nora, Ruby, Millie, Alice, Lucy, Lydia, Zoe, and Grace (or some variation thereof)
Boys: William, Liam, Henry, Christian, Oliver, James, Samuel

How many of you know 3+ small children with one of these names? Did I miss any other obvious ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?