Monday, April 23, 2018

The One Where I'm Short

So somewhere in this blog, I believe I mention that Little Sister likes to call me "little sister." I don't remember exactly where because like wow I don't know where anything is anymore. There are just too many posts!

In any case, there's a significant age gap between Little Sister and me. Naturally, that age gap came with a significant height gap. Then one day, my parents were videotaping their four daughters in a production of Annie and realized that Little Sister was now closer in height to me than she was to Baby Sister. Within two years, she'd overtaken me.

P.S. They stopped making S'mores by Dreyer's a while ago. But they brought it back for a bit. So I grabbed some for me and for Little Sister. And she called me "little sister." Thus I am reminiscing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?