Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Every Day I'm Timehoppin'

Late last year, Baby Brother became obsessed with Timehop.

I think it was during our trip to Arizona that he became so engrossed. We were all together for three days straight, and at some point or another I showed him Timehop.

Around this time, Timehop starting doing "streaks." That is, if you checked Timehop for a certain number of days in a row, you got a streak.

Baby Brother was curious about what would happen if I got a month-long Timehop streak. So I set out to check Timehop every day for a month.

At the end, Baby Brother was underwhelmed by whatever it was that Timehop did to acknowledge a streak of one month. However, his curiosity peaked (not piqued, although that's also relevant in this situation) at the thought of what might happen when one checked Timehop every day for a year.

A really awesome sister would then proceed to check Timehop every day for a year...right?

Well, please give me the really awesome sister award, because I did just that.

Through horrible snowstorms and sweltering summer and my birthday and holidays and good days and bad days I kept checking Timehop—and yesterday, I finally got me a year streak.


I let Baby Brother know right away. (He's allowed to use Baby Sister's phone on a limited basis while she is on her mission.)


...underwhelmed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?