Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Normal Conversation

I messaged Little Sister on our iPods.

Me: What if we actually had a normal conversation?

Little Sister: Hahahahhahahaha

Little Sister: Please.

Little Sister: As if

Little Sister on my account: You're right Little Sister, we all know I'm not capable of that. 

Me: Very funny.

Me: I bet we have normal conversations in some alternate universe somewhere.

Little Sister: How does a normal conversation go

Little Sister: ?

Me: I say, "Hello. How are you?"

Me: And you say, "Very well. And yourself?"

Me: "Splendid, thank you."

Me: "Jolly good."

Me: And then we have mint tea  and cucumber sandwiches.

Me: Whilst our pinkies stick out.

Little Sister: No. 

Little Sister: I think it goes more like "Yo, my diggity dog. How you doin'?"

Little Sister: And you say "what's crackin' home skillet? I'm fly."

Little Sister: "That's swaggin bro."

Little Sister: All while driven our ghetto cars to heavy metal rap. 

Little Sister: *driving

Little Sister: And flashing gang signs. 

Me: ...

Me: ...You win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?