Monday, September 22, 2014

Eighteen Months

Well, well, well.

I am eighteen months older and wiser than when I started this blog. So are you. So are the hobbits. In fact, it's Frodo and Bilbo's birthday today! Cue the confetti, balloons, and noisemakers.

I love you all, people who read this blog. Probably. Maybe not. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like. And I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. And yes, I do quote Lord of the Rings every chance I get. So sue me. Except not really because suing people won't solve your problems. Are you listening to me, America?

In other news, I've been trying to train myself so that I will eat carrots as snacks instead of eating sugary things as snacks. Whenever I am successful in eating a carrot, I give myself another carrot as a reward.

It is not actually very motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?