Friday, September 29, 2017

How to Not Be Awkward Around Girls

A blogger I've been reading does "search string" posts. On Blogger, there's a report that shows the search terms that lead readers to the blog. This blogger writes posts about those search terms so that everyone who comes to her blog can find value.

Interestingly, the search term that most often leader people to my blog is "recycling jokes". So there's that. But a recent term that someone used to find my blog is "how not to be awkward around girls".

How to not be awkward around girls? Hmm. Well, if that's what bringing people to my blog, then I suppose I should try to provide an answer.

(It seems fair to assume that the searcher was most likely a teenage boy, so I shall hereafter refer to the searcher as "dude".)

Dude, here's my advice to you (cliché though it may sound): If you're awkward, just be awkward. You're probably not as awkward as you think you are. Even if you are as awkward as you think you are, most girls are not going to be as judgmental of your awkwardness as you are. The right girl might even think it's cute.

Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?