Friday, March 21, 2014

Everybody Does It

Context: We are going to see Muppets Most Wanted.

DAD: Who got me these Milky Ways?

LITTLE BROTHER: They're Baby Brother's.

DAD: You're going to sneak this candy into the theatre?

LITTLE SISTER: Once my friends and I snuck a watermelon into a movie theatre.

EVERYONE ELSE: ...

LITTLE SISTER: My friend cut it in half, wrapped it in Seran wrap, and put it under her shirt. Then when we got in the theatre, we all took out spoons and ate it.

DAD: That's enough, Little Sister. I don't want to hear any more about your lawless behavior.

OLDER SISTER: There aren't any laws about sneaking candy into theatres. And everybody does it.

LITTLE SISTER: Yeah. That's what my friends said when they snuck in a package of Oreos and a gallon of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?