Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Testimony Time

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He is my Savior and the Savior of all mankind. He knows our pain. He suffered for our sins. He died and rose from death so that we, too, can live again.

I know that there is a God and that we are all His children. He loves all of us. His greatest desire is that we will become like Him, and so He has provided a way. He has a plan for each and every one of us, and if we are brave enough to follow that plan, He will take us to new heights and lead us to unimaginable joy.

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's true church upon the earth today. The fullness of His doctrines can be found within the Church.

I know that much of the Bible contains the word of God. It has been distorted over the years by the many translations and interpretations, but it still holds many important teachings and prophecies.

I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It is scripture just like the Bible, and it remains undistorted.

I know that God continues to give revelation to His children upon the earth. He speaks to us through our current prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, to give us such instruction, wisdom, and encouragement necessary to do His will. God also speaks to us personally and individually by the Holy Ghost and the Light of Christ.

I know that Thomas S. Monson has been called of God.

I know that those who follow the word of God will be happy. They will not lead easy lives. They will not be exempt from difficulties or sadness. But they will be blessed, and they will experience joy.

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?