Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pass It On!

I’ve purchased pass-along cards to take with me to New York.

Pass-along cards are little cards that direct people to mormon.org, where they can learn more about my religion.

My general understanding is that one of the things other people don’t like about us LDS folk is that we can’t shut up about our religion. Some think that the entire religion is horrible, let alone the sharing of it, and should be stamped out. Some think it’s all well and good for us to live what religion we like, but that there’s no need for us to share it with others.

My best explanation for why I feel I should share my religion is best explained in a song sung by Fraggles. I’ve never posted a video in my blog before, because videos can be deleted, but I really want you to see this one, so fingers crossed that this video stays on YouTube for a long, long time:


As the Fraggles explain in their super-catchy song with Wembley’s super-adorable scatting and rhythmic throat noises, a good thing needs to be shared. I’ve got a good thing. I’m going to (uh uh) pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?