Friday, January 8, 2016

Fun Facts About Me

Now that I've had this blog for almost three years, it seems like a good time to tell you some fun facts about myself! Because better late than never, right?

Fun Fact #1: As longtime readers have probably already gleaned, I have one older sister, two younger sisters, and two younger brothers. Bonus Fun Fact: My siblings and I don't really look alike. There are resemblances between some of us, but for the most part people don't peg the six of us as siblings.

Fun Fact #2: I always tell people that I graduated in creative writing, but it's actually more complicated than that. I actually graduated with two majors, English with an emphasis in creative writing and Honors. Having a degree in Honors basically just means that I'm an overachiever. I also minored in history.

Fun Fact #3: I have the mad skill of typing 100 words a minute without using home row.

Fun Fact #4: I got my driver's license when I was eighteen. I was not anxious to take on the responsibilities of being a driver.

Fun Fact #5: I was named after my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?