Monday, January 25, 2016

Mercury

Speaking of car trouble, Little Sister just got a new car. It's a blue-green Mercury that she is calling Hermes.

We were discussing Hermes through text.

Little Sister: Yeah, it's a weirdly nice but temperamental car

Little Sister: And a shaking nightmare on the freeway

Me: One might say it's...mercurial.

Me: Ba dum ching!

Little Sister: HAHAHAH

Little Sister: did you just come up with that??

Me: Yes. Yes, I did.

Little Sister: I HAVE A GENIUS SISTER

I do have some mad pun skillz.

Little Sister: And I set that joke up literally perfect for you.

Little Sister: Good team

Me: Together, we could rock the comedy world.

A few minutes later...

Me: I have another one.

Me: When you're in your car and you're backing up, you should cry, "MERCURY IS IN RETROGRADE!"

Little Sister: Hahahahaha Okay pretty good but you probably stop now while you're ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?