Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Pictures of Food I Ate in Disneyland

Like I've said before, when you're in Disneyland, you've got to pony up some money to try the food. The food is one of the best parts.

Unfortunately, this trip I forgot to take photos of my food until our last day in Disneyland. I cannot share the majesty of what I consumed those first two days, but I can at least show you what I had on the last one.

Tomato basil soup, a grilled cheese sandwich, and a raspberry rose macaron at the Jolly Holiday. The macaron a) was humongous and b) had actually fresh raspberries inside. Delicious!

We went to the Bengal Barbecue twice on our trip because perfect. Here's a Safari Skewer. Bacon-wrapped asparagus with lemon juice squeezed on top...yum.

Dinner at Café Orleans. I had a braised beef crepe with a pea purée (as you can see, I forgot to photograph it until I had already dug in).

I already mentioned the beignet debacle. Luckily, my crepe wasn't terribly filling, so I was able to eat four out of five beignets. Which was extraordinarily happy, considering that these are not merely beignets...they're seasonal (candy cane) beignets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?