Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The End of January

I firmly believe that January is the worst month. It's cold, it's gray, it's miserable, it's blech.

I don't do much in January, so it seems like I always end up writing about strange things. However, I felt like this month's blog topics were particularly eclectic.

Based on the number of views I got on each post this month, it seems like you guys are most interested in reading about semi-political things, followed by the miserable weather in this state, followed by Little Sister's engagement. Sadly, my post about Fraggle Rock, even though my stats say it was shared at least twice, got the second lowest number of views. (It's okay, Fraggle Rock. I still love you.)

That's how the month went, blog-wise. Personal life-wise, it was a very strange month. Not only am I adjusting to getting an insta-brother, I made changes to my personal life in hopes of zeroing in on my next life steps. (Among other things, this consists of finding out that I unknowingly graduated from institute two and a half years ago and choosing to leave the world of improv comedy behind. I'll probably talk more about that later.)

In any case, I'm just glad January is over. February, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. I demand one final performance from Baylor Schmidt at your last show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...Baylor doesn't come out when my married friends come to see me. They are already a little worried about my perpetual single status.

      Delete

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?