Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Et Tu?

Hello! Happy Ides of March!

The good news is that I have like four blog posts in the works. Longish blog posts with actual stories.

The bad news is that life keeps getting in the way. I was trying to finish one of these posts last night when I found myself in a delightful but distracting text exchange. The post didn't get finished. But I thoroughly enjoyed myself so is it really that much of a loss?

And now, in honor of the day, here is a list of things that I have stabbed:
-A pincushion
-A steak
-A particularly tough piece of chicken
-A baked potato
-A flaming coal
-Myself (for wound laceration purposes)
-A piece of cloth
-Myself (while trying to sew)
-A cardboard box
-Myself (while cutting onions)
-My Caesar salad at dinner on Monday
-Someone's humorous sensibilities with that cutting joke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?