Saturday, August 12, 2017

Lies from eBay

I do most of my online shopping on Amazon, but occasionally I'll also buy something on eBay. Items I have bought from eBay include old toys for Little Sister, Nintendo DS games for Baby Brother, and perfume for myself.

When I got an email from eBay saying, "Awkward Mormon Girl! We thought of you as soon as we noticed these products" I assumed that I would see an assortment of items related to previous purchases, like with Amazon recommendations. However, instead I was shown such items as this:


And this:
And this:


And my personal favorite:


I suspect eBay is not telling the truth and these items did not make them think of me. Otherwise I am giving some real mixed messages about my interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?