Monday, May 20, 2013

The First Ever (and Worst Ever) Jokes About Recycling

To make up for the complete and utter seriousness of last time's post, today is about nothing but jokes.

I mentioned the other day that nobody jokes about recycling. At first I was being sarcastic. However, upon a quick Google search, it turned out that perhaps I was right. People really do take recycling very seriously.

As a person who thinks that almost nothing should be taken seriously, I have made it my personal mission to kickstart and cultivate this new form of humor. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you THE FIRST JOKES ABOUT RECYCLING EVER!

A hundred and eighty-five compost heaps walk into a McDonald's. The cashier takes their order and asks, "Do you want flies with that?"

Why did a chicken carrying a tin can cross the road? The recycling bin was on the other side.

Scientists discovered a way to generate light using only scrap metal. It was an aluminating experience.

What do you get when you have a glass bottle, some tin foil, and an old notebook? Recycling.

What is more expensive than paper? Recycled paper.

What is more expensive than paper and sometimes has dried flowers in it? Recycled paper that you make when you're in preschool. 'Cause the only thing that can improve paper is flowers.

What do you call a person who hugs trees? A tree hugger.

Your mom loves to recycle. OH SNAP.

Join the movement! Because I just decided that this is a movement. If you have any recycling jokes to share, feel free to post in the comments below. Even if they're not as freakishly amazing as mine.

25 comments:

  1. Every time I tried to put a joke my pc died. I guess it couldn't handle my awesomely bad joke about Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling. Curse you internet!!

    Also my mom doesn't recycle, she's currently in the process herself. Ba-dum-ching!! (My mom's dead.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What saying would make a guy, dump his girlfriend, ask her out on a date afterwards, then set her up with his best friend? Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Рarɑgraph writing is also a excitement,
    if you be familiar ѡith then you can write oг else it is difficult to write.



    my page - affordable displays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this post is especially important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Family has several nick names for me.
    My Wife has Dubbed me the KING of Recycling!
    MY Teenage son calls me the Recycle Police
    My College age Daughter calls me Recycle Nazi

    ReplyDelete
  7. waw,Very good idea you've shared here, from here I can be a very valuable new experience check it out idm 6.25 crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers except this paragraph is
    actually a nice paragraph, keep it up.
    teamviewer 11 crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really amazing blog which you have designed I am impressed from your work keep it up thank you.
    reghunter crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. So amazing post i really happy to read this.When i visit then impressive me pretty. I appreciate you on great effort and admin.
    SketchUp Pro 2016 Crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quality posts is the key to invite the users to pay a quick visit the web page,
    that’s what this website is providing.

    ReviverSoft PC Reviver
    Adobe Photoshop CS5

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job. going to bookmark your website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this post make me lough thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?