Saturday, October 5, 2013

News Flash: My Life is Boring

I may have misled you.

You may read this blog and think, "Whoa--praying mantises, travel to Europe and Disneyland, unfortunate incidents of violence! Awkward Mormon Girl has a really exciting life!"

Let me set you straight. My life actually is pretty blah. I just don't write about the blah things. I write about my exciting adventures and not the ordinary things I do each day, such as getting the mail and reminiscing about cartoons from the 90s.

Today, for example, I watched General Conference, went to work, dropped by College City for a group project, did additional homework, and completed household chores.

After that, I ate ice cream and showed Baby Brother movies from my childhood. That's the part where I reminisced about 90s cartoons. You probably thought I was being random when I mentioned that earlier but it's actually like a biweekly activity for me.

Nothing turned out remarkably exciting, unusual, or awkward. There was a ton of other stuff I could have done, mainly more homework. Had I done that homework, though, it probably would have been just as boring as everything else.

...okay, now that I said that I'm starting to wonder if my homework would actually have been very exciting. Maybe I would have severely wounded myself with a paper cut. In which case I have mixed feelings about missing that particular event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?