Friday, May 16, 2014

Discussion in a Jar

I'm in charge of arranging the lessons we have in Relief Society each Sunday.

Recently, I received a Discussion in a Jar from the stake counselor over education. Based on the title, it seemed safe to presume that the jar would contain everything I needed to facilitate a Relief Society lesson/discussion.

I opened said jar this morning and pulled out the contents of my insta-discussion piece by piece:

A package of tissues-

AWKWARD MORMON GIRL: In case I cry during the lesson.

-a picture of the Savior-

AWKWARD MORMON GIRL: For inspiration.

-two Snickers-

AWKWARD MORMON GIRL: Chocolate is never not helpful.

-a package of Advil-

AWKWARD MORMON GIRL: Er...for headaches?

-a permanent marker and a notepad-

AWKWARD MORMON GIRL: I guess I could...like...take notes with these...

-and a package of thumbtacks.

AWKWARD MORMON GIRL: I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?