Saturday, August 30, 2014

Voice-to-Text Tacos

I have no less than three blog posts in development right now, but I haven't been able to complete any of them. It takes time to get things right (or write. Ba-dum-ching!), and time is precisely what I lack.

Because I have been such a busy bee, I have been looking for ways to write more efficiently. Among other things, I downloaded a voice-to-text app for my iPod. The idea was that I could talk through a rough draft of a post and then go back and edit it later.

Tonight I told the app an exciting story about a taco stand. Apparently, the app is not a good listener, because this is what it thought I said:

Tatopoulos and some coworkers I was the only one who had never been to taco stand for

So everyone knew how to taco stand but me

Really awkward because I really speak Spanish

Speak Spanish lesson Roud Ceragon speak Spanish that was silly because Reiwnd 90 Vengay don't

Ways I got a chicken fajita burrito and it was delicious except the chili-n-beans Showcas Vernoe Bienskie heading so that I had to

Yep this is Yearsley Monavie meurtre Poseidas Aggerate NEnd Hunting Kouzes going anywhere so have a nice life and all that in force be with you good night


Voice app = no go. I don't know what route I'll try next. Maybe a stenographer?

2 comments:

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints?